Successful Sales Strategies Revealed
Getting into business offers a more flexible, distinctive, limitless, and fulfilling approach to earning a livelihood. In this episode of More Clients, Less Effort, we will explore entrepreneurship through the eyes of Adam Kipnes, the go-to coach and advisor for many business owners and professionals. His active involvement in the American Diabetes Association is also noteworthy, and is his way of giving back and serving through a cause that’s close to his heart.
Adam shares his powerful experiences as a college student and novice in the world of entrepreneurship. He shares how missed opportunities, striking realisations, and a family tragedy shaped the person, entrepreneur, and coach he is today.
Listen in as Tim and Adam discuss why it’s more beneficial as a business owner to be good at asking the right questions rather than having a knack for selling your products or services at the first client encounter. You’ll also learn why it’s crucial to maintain connections, especially with clients who are indecisive, because these supposed missed opportunities could evolve into solid, lasting business relationships.
Join us for this episode to get a glimpse of how a seasoned coach like Adam Kipnes can help you avoid costly mistakes that can set you back and how excellent coaching can guide you in making the right decisions for your growing business.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Who is Adam Kipnes? (01:32)
- Why Adam is passionate with his involvement in the American Diabetes Association (3:00)
- How Adam was introduced to the possibilities of business (7:53)
- How to adopt a business mindset and finding your niche and audience/market (12:37)
- The importance of being comfortable with this one thing in business (23:28)
- Discover how asking the right questions can unveil hidden needs and skyrocket your sales (24:03)
- Learn the art of interrupting people so they stop what they’re doing to pay attention to you (32:07)
- Understanding the flaws behind the “one call close” concept (37:31)
- The biggest myth about coaching, its adverse consequences, and the value of making the right investments (43:33)
“We sometimes lose sight of the fact that a business is there to support our higher purpose, whatever higher purpose that might be.” – Tim Hyde
“In the world of entrepreneurship, you have to understand that there are good days and bad days. And if you focus on the bad days, those are the people whose businesses fail.” – Adam Kipnes
“It’s more about finding the audience than about caring AND worrying about what your product is.” – Adam Kipnes
“And the great thing about being in business is that you get to control it. You get to change your state.” – Tim Hyde
“Just because you’re ready to sell doesn’t mean that they’re ready to buy. And our goal of marketing is to increase the level of enlightenment.” – Tim Hyde
“It’s not about shouting the loudest. It’s about asking the questions. It’s about provoking the need or the passion or the desire or the want or the pain in your thing.” – Adam Kipnes
CONNECT WITH ADAM KIPNES
- Website: https://coachwithak.com/
- The Entrepreneur’s MBA with Adam Kipnes Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-entrepreneurs-mba-with-adam-kipnes/id1368600577
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adamkipnes/?hl=en
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamkipnes/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coachadamkipnes