[fusion_text]Episode 16 is dedicated to questions. We’ve collated some of the most common questions we get asked by people looking to grow their business and we’ve dedicated 5 minutes to answering each. Short, sharp and practical answers, insights and advice to these questions …
- Is Facebook all that? Do I really need to be on it?
- I don’t seem to have any spare money to invest in growing my business and am completely busy being busy. What should I change?
- How do you deal with failure?
- My business survives by selling its intellectual property. Content marketing seems to be all about giving that away. If you give your IP away what do you have left to sell? Can you give me some tips on how I can build trust without giving away everything I might sell?
- How important is having a website and being on the first page of Google?
- I got a call/email from someone saying I can’t be found on Google and they could help with my SEO. Should I be worried?
- Is it important to have a marketing plan? I hear a lot of talk about a content or social media plan. Should I have one of these? Where should I start?
- I’m working in an industry which has a lot of mistrust and negative stereotypes. How do I overcome the fear and common perceptions of my industry?